Tuesday 22 August 2017

Sledgehammer Battery Complete

In between visits to St Michael's Mount and Dartmouth (I do like some Heritage), I've managed to get the battery complete.

I may even check out the Forge World Siege Army list for the Imperial Guard as these beauties along with some of the Curious Constructs heavy weapons should be good for 'counts as'.

Next on the slate:

1. Guilliman on the back shelf there.
2. Some of the new Primaris.
3. As soon as I place a Forge World order for Night Lords Mk IV shoulder pads, kit bashing some plastic Mk IVs with Primaris Reiver skull helmets for Heresy era Night Lords.











2 comments:

  1. Excellent progress ! Are you going to dirty them up a bit ? The siege list would suit a bit of your army; the tunnellers make for reasonable breaching drill stand ins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried any weathering powders before. I'll look into it. For the moment I'll look at beating up the edges with metal for the chipped look.

      Still waiting on Mantic for those tunnellers. Last update given in July was that they were happy with the new manufacturer and the go ahead was given for production to start.

      Delete