Sunday 17 February 2019

A Bit Of A Painting Frenzy.

Inspired by all the new arrivals, I found it was quite easy to find the time to avoid having them join the Bareplastic Mountain.



The Jackal Alphus.  A nice model but, if I hadn't picked it up as part of a Kirton Games bundle deal, I would probably have used a spare sniper rifle from the bits box to convert one from the standard Jackals box rather than but this one separately.



The large Neophyte squad.




Some added Genestealer shock troops.



The two Jackal squads.





I need to work on a suitably flashy design for the front of the Ridgerunners to break up the flat grey but, again, these are a really nice addition to the range.



What next for the Cult.  Judging y some of the rumours, it would be a Start Collecting box for a Rockgrinder, Aberrants and another Neophyte squad.

Next week, I may look at arranging out the whole Cult.

1 comment: