Sunday 26 December 2021

Cannon Fodder and SciFi Foreign Legion

For those of you after generic science fiction troopers or convicts, space men, Imperial Guard proxies I can recommend the Cannon Fodder boxsets from Wargames Atlantic.

I've built my first 26 as basic troops and equipped them with some left over Les Grognards heavy weapons and an Einherjar grenade launcher.  A quick lick of paint and you're ready to go.


As per the other Death Fields boxes, these come with a multitude of heads consisting of enclosed space. hazmat helmets, peaked caps, helmets (as shown) and bare shaved heads with a technical looking collar.  Mind control or an explosives device?  It's up to you.  I'll build some more with variant heads so they can be judged.

Further variety can be acheived by buying the upcoming Death Fields accessory sprue which includes an alternative rifle and spiked helmet heads with gasmasks.


I've a;so succumbed to the temptation and built some of my last Les Grognards as French Foreign Legion in Spaaaaace.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment