Thursday 6 January 2022

The Howling Griffons

I must admit to feeling my age a little bit and the last 7 - 8 months of  being away from home with some loooong working periods has led to me just enjoying some more sitting around, reading and doing nowt days.

As a result, progress on the Griffons has been slower than I like but, here we are, with a Captain, Lieutenants, a Librarian and two five Marine Intercessor squads complete.


Contrast wins again.  I'm not sure I would have ever gotten around to doing these with standard red or yellow paints.







 As can be seen in the background, a standard Librarian left over from Conquest is awaiting the Grey Seer undercoat.  I need to check the Imperium poster to see if an Ancient is included in the sub otherwise I'll need two of the upcoming new Primaris Ancients.

No comments:

Post a Comment