Thursday 21 April 2022

Beau Geste In Spaaaace!

If you haven't guessed by now, I have become a bit of a fan of Wargames Alantic and their Death Fields range.  It's neat how one kit with multiple head options can give such variety.

The models below are from the Les Grognards set using the gas mask version of the classic Foreign Legion desert look.


It's amazing how different they look with the alternate head and colour scheme compared to the bearskin wearing versions I made as proxy Vostroyans.



I won't be building any more of these as my Les Grognards stocks are running low and space is required for the five boxes of Bulldogs I have incoming.



If you are after relatively cheap figures for pulp or Victorian sci-fi, What If...? or 40K Imperial Guard proxies, consider WArgames Atlantic to assist in scratching the itch.











No comments:

Post a Comment