Tuesday 16 August 2022

Trial Paint Schemes

I have decided to use Contrast for the Bulldogs.  I didn't intend to paint them in the same fashion as my 40K Praetorians and any future metal Praetorians will continue to be printed in the same Redcoat, black trousers manner unless I'm inspired by any other British uniform schemes.

To that end, I'm documenting the colours I have decided to use below in case I forget if the project is drawn out.


Bulldogs.

Jackets                                Flesh Tearer Red 

Trousers                              Ultramarines Blue

Webbing, armour pads        Snakebite Leather 

Cuffs                                    Creed Camo

Rifle furniture                     Cygor Brown

Metal                                   Basilicanum Grey

Helmet                                 Aggaros Dunes



Camelry

Jackets                               Space Wolves Grey

Trousers,puttees                Skeleton Horde

Boots/ Armour/ Webbing  Snakebite Leather

Helmet                              Aggaros Dunes





 





No comments:

Post a Comment