Wednesday 1 February 2023

Wargames Atlantic: Female Cannon Fodder

I was recently back home for a flying visit and made a stab at the Hobby Mountain and the next run of posts will show what I was up to.

First up was an initial ten Cannon Fodder from the latest box of female figures.  These are more generic Penal Convicts to add to the main group.  Once I'm back home, I'll look at creating Cannon Fodder based Rocket and Warrior models from the The Last Chancers metal squad.


As per the other Death Fields models, these go together well with a decent selection of  bodies and arms so a box of 24 should look sufficiently different.


This box also contains some more of the bionic arms as seen on the kneeling figure which should mix and match across the rest of the Death Fields range as well as other manufacturer's models.


I'm looking forward to May for laying some Contrast Orange on these jump suits.

No comments:

Post a Comment