Monday 10 July 2023

Recasted Praetorian Models

First things first.  I do not hold with recasting and the blatant copying of someone else's work.

That said, having made many second hand purchases of Praetorian models, I'd ge a fool to think my army doesn't contain some other than the instance below.

I did mention these before but someone went yo the bother of creating their own one piece plasma gunner. This is a remodelled and recast grenade launcher model.


Compare it with the original model and it can be seen that the recast model is slightly smaller and appears more scrawny than the original.


 As I said above,  I can't guarantee that all of my models are originals but none of the more standard lasrifle Guardsmen appear to be a tad runty compared to their brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment