I ordered a test squad of the Tannenburg Firing Line from Victoria Miniatures just to see what the eventual stls will look like.
Every part arrives as part of this snap tray so the box that contains them is quite small. For the UK types, it's Large Letter size.
First of all, some really good news. Although this is the Tannenburg set with dress uniforms, the snap tray comes with both peaked cap AND pith helmet heads. Personally, to grab the Praetorian vibe, I do want to put pith helmets on the dress uniform rather than the Victoria Miniatures' more utilitarian Victorian Guard torso. For me, this is very good news.

I will receive the stls as part of the core pledge but I also went for a pack of the bearskin heads to maybe go for more of a Guard Guardsman

Not sure where I will use this model but it also comes with the stl for an alternate Col Kilgore so that figure will not have to have the 7th Cavalry style stetson.
More once I've done some construction.






No comments:
Post a Comment