Monday 30 March 2020

A Weekend's Progress Pt 1

A little series of posts over the next five days showing what I was working on and/ or managed to complete from Fri - Sun this most recent weekend.

First up, a main group shot consisting of:

55 Wargames Atlantic Les Grognards.  Truth be told, I managed to work on these on early Friday so 25 of these are complete.


The Sisters of Battle infantry. These were all based and half are awaiting their Grey Seer undercoat.


The remaining Les Grognards.


All based up and undercoated black, the remaining Guardsmen and weapon teams for the Ventrillian Nobles.



I'm waiting on the chance to order new heads but I will be using the remainder of the Heavy Weapons Squad box to add three mortars in entrenched positions to the Nobles. I also need another two plastic 60mm bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment