Sunday 29 March 2020

Adepta Sororitas Progress

Likely it's been the same for most of you out there but this last week has been very frustrating.

Being away from home and working long hours has left me very little personal time.  I have, however, forced myself to dive in on some hobby time during the week so that I don't feel like it has just been Work, Sleep, Repeat.

Behold, The Sisters (I'm sure that's a line from the Dawn Of War Soulforge game).



First up, the character Junith Eruita. I know she is specific to one Order but she will be painted up as Valourous Heart.



The Sister Superior for the Zephyrim squad.


The stunning new Imagifier.


The amazing new Exorcist.


Still to come, the Rhino, an Immolator, a Canoness, a Hospitaller and the rest of the Zephyrim

No comments:

Post a Comment