Thursday 14 July 2022

Alternate Necromunda Cargo Hauler

Fresh from the Watcorps Designs Kickstarter come my physical copies of a cargo hauler and trailers. 

The cab is nice and chunky and consists of around 10 parts which go together quite easily.



The interior of the cab is detailed up to act as a workspace and living area with a separate bunk to glue in.  I'm going to leave the bunk out as I have different plans for the interior.


The kit includes what should have been four but I've ended up with five trailers.  The one shown below initially came as part of the Watcore Gothic Train and is an armoured gun carriage.  Watcorp have designed the trailer chassis to be able to work with older kits such as the train.






One of the cargo trailers is shown below.  Now, I did cock up here by selecting the cargo carriages rather than the cargo containers option.  I think the option I have chosen utilises old train carriages rather than the new shipping container option.  Can't complain though   the whole kit is less than GW's Ridgehauler cab by itself.


Each of the cargo trailers comes with weapon cupola options.


 More on my plans for this kit and the sole GW Cargo 8 I intend to buy later.

No comments:

Post a Comment