Monday 7 August 2023

Primaris Crusade Pt IV: The Silver Templars

Before I start on the mammoth laying out of the Praetorians, a little look at the main muscle of the Primaris Crusade taking place.

The Silver Templars are a Primaris only force created by the Warhammer Conquest sub.

I've enjoyed painting these up over the years as the project removed me from my Ultramarine fixation.


As previously featured, my Marneus Calgar based Chapter Master kitbash.


Although most of the Templars have come from the Conquest and Imperium subs, the Indomitus starter set Marines were painted up as Templars.





The previous lone Apothecary now has back up from the new version.





Two five strong Intercessor squads now have transport.




I haven't bought the new starter set but did eBay purchase the new Primaris Sternguard squad.









The new Gladius finally built up and painted after sitting hidden away for a while.  It's one of those models that ended up at the bottom of a cupboard and I had actually forgotten about it.




Stolen from the Ultramarines.












Right, that's the Astartes done with for a while.

Next up, Imperial Guard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment