Tuesday 8 December 2020

A New Superheavy For The Praetorians

This one came as a bit of a surprise purchase. I now have a Gorgon!

Nice and cheap via a second hand market place, the only pieces missing were for the driver but that model couldn't really be seen once the transport was built.



I was in that much of a rush to get to grips with the Gorgon that I neglected to take any 'in progress' photos.  The experience has, however, put me off any other large resin models.

This one required a lot of green stuff filling and some hair dryer heating to get pieces in place.




 I'm definitely looking forward to a new army shot over the Christmas period, if only to count out how many painted Praetorians I have now.

2 comments:

  1. Wot ?

    They normally go for 300 to 400 on the bay of e.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller was upfront that bits were missing. It was a cheap Buy It Now as he'd picked it up in a job lot and he already had one.

      I never understand those prices sometimes. The model is available from Forge World for £175 at the moment. It does drop in and out of stock.

      Delete