Friday 18 December 2020

The Christmas Production Line Day 1

Whilst isolated from the internet over the last coupe of weeks, I was able to work on the Primaris Battleforce I bought from Kirton Games.

This set has given me an Impulsor and one of the Warsuits along with Reivers and Infiltrators/ Incursors.  The last selection haven't been built yet but I'll likely go for five of each.

Judging by the weather today, it's a good job I was able to crack on with a large amount of spray painting yesterday.








Unlike previous production lines which normally concentrated on me trying to paint 30 Praetorians, this series will see me tackling many projects likely including the Mortarion I treated myself to along with Rogue Trader Starstriders and whatever else I can find in the pile of shame....and some Praetorians.

No comments:

Post a Comment