Wednesday 9 December 2020

The First Not-Death Korps Of Krieg.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago, I kitbashed some parts from different Wargames Atlantic kits to come up with an alternative to GW's Krieg Imperial Guard models.

Here are the first ten.  Sprayed with GW grey paint with added details using Celestra Gey (coat lining) and various browns for webbing, mask and boots.

Stirland Mud and Dryad Bark for the base along with a coat of shade and these guys are ready to go.

I have enough heads from the Wargames Atlantic WWI Germans to make another fourteen but I will be waiting for the arrival of my Les Grognards Heavy Weapons and Command boxes to decide whether or not I will go ahead with them.







 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh.

    This is what happens when you neglect your blog roll for a bit. Stuff like this has happened. I'm now working backwards to the last time I checked in....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just noticed the comments coming in.

    ReplyDelete