Saturday 19 December 2020

The Christmas Production Line Day 2

Today was a day for detail painting plus Astrogranite basing for the Primaris.








Additionally, after a city centre run for supplies, I now have five Wargames Atlantic Halflings aftre buying the Miniature Wargames magazine.

Hmm.  I have some Grognard Heavy/ Command boxes arriving and they have sniper rifles in.  I may have a look at converting some Ratlings.  Either that or I can have a look at the spare bits from the Einharjar set.


 

3 comments:

  1. Well, have you got any ratlings at the moment ? I don't remember seeing any...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both my Praetorian and Mordian armies have five of the 2nd Ed metal Ratlings. The ones that look like they are wearing Napoleonic era Rifles jackets. I always considered that they were inspired by the Sharpe TV series.

      Delete