Friday 14 August 2020

Praetorians! On A Praetorian Blog?

Yes, I know.  It's been Renegades, Marines, Non Praetorian Imperial Guard and so on lately.

Therefore, as a treat, I have made a small step forward for Praetorians.

I know have two of the 3D printed Salamander type vehicles.  Both of these have been painted up and are in need of crew.


I already had two crew painted up and living in the vault. These two were going to be the heavy stubber gunners on the Stormlord and had already been painted up in the colours of the Veteran squads that are carried into battle by the beast.

As mentioned in a previous post, I see these Salamanders as being the Outrider scouts and guides for the Stormlord so it was handy already having two models in the right colours.



Going back to the unpainted vault, I have drawn out to more heavy weapon crewmen to pull vehicle duty.


 

More once they're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment