Wednesday 8 February 2017

A Cheeky Little Fellow!

I visited the Plymouth PAW 2017 show this weekend gone and picked up this little resin chappie.  It's an alternate sci-fi dwarf engineer from Gydran Miniatures ( http://www.gydran.com ), a  not-Squat Tech Priest if you will.

Oh the options we have.


Gydran also have a Kickstarter on the go if armoured sci-fi dwarves are your thing.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gydran/the-elsor-varo-28mm-sci-fi-space-dwarf-miniatures?ref=nav_search






2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think we have too much choice. But then, who wouldn't want to customise any number of Imperial Guard Regiments ?

    Except you Preatrians of course...

    And is that Robot Gullyman ? Oh well, an Imperium run by Dorn, Russ or Khan might have been a little more, erm, exotic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the reasons why I went for some alternate colour schemes. I was getting paint fatigue with the Redcoats.

      I've been tempted by Bad Robot minis. They do some nice looking troop types. I could consider some sci-fi not-French Foreign Legion.

      Delete