Sunday 16 September 2018

Back To Work With A Vengeance.

Unfortunately, I actually mean WORK rather than hobby time.

As a result I've hardly been home for the last month and, apart from this weekend, I'm not looking forward to some more for a couple of weeks.

What have I managed to achieve?

Some headway on the latest batch of Blood Axes.





Some construction and undercoating of some more Primaris, courtesy of  couple of copies of issue 1 of Warhammer:Conquest.  To give some variety to these easy build Marines, I resorted to some eBay bits purchases of arms and bolt rifles to add variety.








More as and when I'm actually available to enjoy myself.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, back to work with you ! Going anywhere nice ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of sea going malarkey with no wonderful visits unfortunately.

      Delete