Sunday 25 August 2019

Vanguard Reinforcements

Prompted be the release of the new Marine Codex and the cost of the individual character figures, it was off to my nearest non GW store to pick up a discounted copy of Shadowspear that has been tempting me recently.

The Chaos side and the autocannon toting Astartes remain on the sprue for now but I have liberated and built up the rest.

Top examples of what can be done with plastic nowadays.










Vanguard Marines Sergeant and their own version of an Apothecary, the Helix Adept on the left of this shot.



The two handed pistol packer is a nice model as well.


All in all, a good purchase and as I'm more interested in painting models that optimum gaming builds, I'm relieved of the temptation to pick up what would likely be an overpriced box of the snipers and Vanguard Marines.

No comments:

Post a Comment