Saturday 21 December 2019

The Backlog Pt 8 - The Plague Spreads

My first full non-Star Wars watching day (I've seen The Rise Of Skywalker and unashamedly loved it) and progress is delayed due to the rain falling as if God has had a fight with a fire engine.

I have, however, been able to add paint to models that I managed to get sprayed yesterday.

First up, some more Plague Marines including the GW exclusive Plague Brethren set.  Yes, they are expensive but I've picked up a 'Gotta Catch Em All' mentality over Plague Marines recently.








Additionally, some Zandri Dust sprayed Poxwalkers.  Twenty of these with half painted up with orange work cloth remnants and the others in blue rags.




Next job is to sand base the Sisters so they can be Grey Seer undercoated and painted up with Contrast paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment