Wednesday 8 July 2020

Back In The Swing

I've finally been able to get back in to the hobby swing after ten weeks out.  The first item on the agenda is to use the Pistolier heads that I purchased to finish off the mortar heavy weapons teams.






As I picked up four boxes of Pistoliers along with four bixes of the easy build Cadians, the plan is to bring the Ventrillian Noble Platoon up to a full five squads along with the Mortars as an add on.

As you can see, the bits box is ready to go and the squads will also receive their swords being a mixture of wither the GW ones or the extra swords that came with the two Agincourt Command sprues I bought from the Perry Brothers website.



That was all I managed in the 48 hours I had at home before heading back to work.

More over the weekend when I have a bot more time available.

No comments:

Post a Comment