Sunday 14 February 2021

Is Anyone Interested In Praetorian Models Via Patreon?

I've been feeling terribly 21st Century Hip and With It after signing up to Patreon for the first time.

I am currently the only supporter for Col Gravis and his project to bring some Praetorians to life mainly to fill gaps in the original range such as plasma gunners and so on.

Shown below is the work in progress for the first of this range.



I must admit that I'm also sooooo tempted by the work of Christopher Smith working as Wakes Emporium and the 6mm range that he is producing.

Shown below are his Britannicans range.  I love the Headquarters diorama.


Just announced for his February output are APCs for the Britannicans along with what looks like some elite Life Guard Cavalry and Infantry along with some not-Mordians.



 

I've not invested so far as only the digital files are provided and I haven't really looked into printing options in my local area.


They do look so tempting though.

No comments:

Post a Comment