Saturday 4 June 2022

Hail The Omnissiah

I have begun the process of working through my new Adeptus Mechanicus models and aligning them with the previous units.

The new arrivals are a mixture of models obtained via the Omnissiah's Talon army box from last year and the Warhammer Imperium subscription.


I have built the alternate version of the Dominus with his Space Pope headgear.



The Vanguard and Ranger units have been upgraded to become 10 model units.  There are plenty of infanty models left in the pile of shame so the Vanguard unit may bee pumped up to full size.  Either that or the Dominus above and a unit of Vanguard may be painted up in different Forge World colours.




From the Talon box set are some of the more esoteric units such as Sicaran Infiltrators and the Pteraxii.



Due to their financial cost, I never dabbled into the Longstriders but seeing as their was one in a relatively decent value box set, I'm not complaining.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment