Wednesday 14 June 2023

Space Marine Kitbashing

Following on from my subs to both Conquest and Imperium, I have a fair few Space Marine models kicking around.

I dipped into the Silver Templars following their creation and featuring in Conquest.

As Imperium has concluded, I found myself with a couple of sets of Marneus Calgar and Honour Guard. I bought these kits on initial release so my Ultramarines have a Primaris Calgar. 

As a result, I decided my Silver Templars could do with a Chapter Master and I have used Marneus Calgar as a base for the model.


The shield is from a spare Lieutenant and the sword comes from a spare Imperium exclusive Primaris Captain.  This reflects the Templars' background that sees them revering master crafted weapons and being good with a blade.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment