Sunday 13 August 2023

Praetorian Imperial Guard Muster Pt VI: Psykers

As per the Commissars, my Telepaths and Psykers range from Rogue Trader to the present.


In no particular chronological order, I'm starting off with the 2nd Ed Imperial Guard psyker.


He is certainly not as good a miniature as the new plastic Primaris Psyker, originally released as part of a Blackstone Fortress/ Combat Arena expansion.  I have two.  The first painted up in Praetorian aligned colours and the second in a more generic uniform.



Again with the Praetorian uniform, I think this one was marketed as some kind of Psyker lord rather than a bog standard psyker. He certainly wasn't designed to look as fearful and weedy as the other Psykers available at the time.


I converted this one from one of the original Necromunda telepaths.


Finally, I bought five of these Psykers from eBay to act as a telepath squad which no longer exists under the current rules. I now have a new box of Les Grognards heavy weapons/ command so have some more staffs cut down and additional pistol arms to arm up the remaining two models.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment