Sunday 3 September 2023

It's Amazing What Gets 3D Printed These Days

I already have a resin Forgeworld Gorgon but I did succumb to immediate temptation when I saw this beast on eBay.

It was £30 Buy It Now and I jumped straight in.  The cheeky seller was selling it as a Forgeworld Gorgon and included a Forgeworld website photo of a completed model.  As I said, cheeky but I knew what I was buying.

What is missing?  Well, for a start the Imperial Eagle on the front. Also not included were any crew or the twin linked Stubbers or any form of sponson.  The lines are a clear indication of printing as well.




Fortunately, having a hefty bits box, I have been able to arm up the Gorgon through using four of the Stormlord firing platform Heavy Stubbers along with some shields from the Watcorp Wasteland Crawler.




Two spare pairs of Leman Russ sponsons will be added to provide the Heavy Bolter or Flamer weaponry.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment