Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Grimdark Empire - Squad Complete

That's the squad glued and complete. Nice, crisp prints and fully modular. No single build like the current GW plastics.


The squad has a full set of options including comms and a variety of special weapons.

What's left over?

A fair few sets of arms and rifles. The plasma, melta and grenade launcher equivalent special weapons. Two standard torsoes as I've used the Sergeant and Vox operatorv torsoes. A swagger cane, various pistols and a power fist arm.

What does this mean going forward? I assume that once the stl files come out, gamers can choose to print individual parts rather than a snap tray. This could mean that printing the snap tray plus two sets of legs will give you twelve models going forward.


Because I used the separate Bearskin heads, I now have spare pith helmet and caps heads along with some bare and the very US military inspired 'Smokey Bear' cap.

Bits for the Bits God. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment