Sunday 16 February 2014

Sacrifices need to be made...plus shameless eBay plug


Space in the hobby cupboard is at a premium and GW are releasing these beasts...


...therefore it is sacrifice time and the Nuns with Guns are slowly being added to eBay.  Shame but I rarely play anymore and the girls haven't been on a table for a long time.

Hopefully somebody will get a good use of them with the new rules and without having to pay the retail prices.



If they go well enough, I may even get two Knights!!

3 comments:

  1. Ady; No link !??! whaddaplayinat ?

    Obtw, pm me if you can, I could possibly find a home for some ladies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apologies for not replying earlier:

      The link is below. I have gone for daft high price early but who knows? Four people are watching at the moment!!

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331131027313?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

      Delete
  2. If they don't go for that price, do pm me.

    ReplyDelete