Monday 8 August 2016

Multiple Ongoing Projects

 
There's been far too much going on today.  A short notice visit from the gas engineer led to a visit to the Loft of Delights.  While up there I dug out some old scenery and, with the weather nice outside, I decided to go for an undercoat fest!!
 
 
On top of that there were some ongoing Praetorian projects....
 

Space Marine Command Tanks from my Warhammer World visit....





The 30th Anniversary Space Marine....

 

 

Some quick builds from the bits box to add some Mordian Iron Guard Veterans....


Buildings and containers....




 
The beginnings of the Ultramarines Legion....



As well as that, I even managed to get the front fence painted.

But that's the relaxation over, the enjoyment of the summer holidays begins with some outings tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Blimey ! You're certainly forging ahead.

    Speaking of which, if that commissar's head survived the operation, I might have a home for it....

    ReplyDelete