Saturday 6 January 2018

Tunnelers Complete

I made full use of the dry stretch yesterday and went spray mad.
 
As a result, the tree machines are ready at a tabletop standard.
 
I am very happy with the way these machines have turned out.  Mantic may have to rely on Kickstarter at present to fund their plastic vehicle production but if it gives good results.  Now I just need to reward an independent retailer to buy another two for the whole platoon to be mounted.  I've decided that the extended version will carry a Command Squad and an Infantry squad.
 
Why an independent retailer?  Mantic have had my money direct via KS.  Retailers also need to get the benefit from the resultant products.
 







What next?

I need to attack plastic terrain mountain plus I'm being pressganged into building a 3d model of a Donkey Sanctuary for a College project!

1 comment: