Thursday 27 December 2018

Save Me From The Cheese Mountain....

In an effort to stave off a world class gout attack from the Christmas overload, it's off to the painting station.

Booom! Fourth squad for the Stormlord detachment now complete.  I may have to find the time to build up to a whole army photo. Following GW's Praetorian painting guide, I posted one of my photos in a reply to them on Facebook.  They said it would be nice to see my other detachments so the photos may have to be in two sections, one being a pure GW product layout and a second one containing the third party products such as the Sledgehammer battery or the Mantic Tunnelers.


Also ready for prepping are the next delivery from Conquest.  The miniatures are one sprue worth from Dark Imperium so I may wait until all the parts are available.  Then again, painting often in small chunks may be a better idea.


I received a second Putrifier so decided to convert him to a standard Plague Marine using my bits box.  The other Putrifier bits can be used on another standard model later on to convert that to a character.


No comments:

Post a Comment