Sunday 30 December 2018

Working On Terrain

I'm quite happy with the amount of time I've had available over the last couple of days, especially as it meant that I was able to complete a long standing task.

After the initial purchase when they were first released, I also picked up another set of Defence Line kits when the Kill Team box was released.


Armed with an Army Painter black undercoat spray and a GW grey spray, I was able to do a large amount in a short spread of time.


After that, it was a case of using some Scenery Screaming Skull paint followed by Castellan Green to add detail to the Martyrs tat help prop up the walls.


Leadbelcher was used for the Defence Line armour panels with a Nuln Oil follow up.






I had previously painted up the Plasma Obliterator.  Now it can form part of an Imperial outpost ready to take on all comers.


No comments:

Post a Comment