Thursday 20 December 2018

Primaris Ultramarines

As per yesterday's post, the Ultramarines Primaris faction.  

With the exception of the characters, the majority are the easy build versions of the Marines from the starter sets or Warhammer :Conquest.  I suffer sticker shock over the proces of the multi-option kits.

That said, some of the Intercessors and Reivers have received additional bits purchased from eBay to add variety.


Overall boss, Roboute Guilliman.


Following his revamp and massive surgery, Marneus Calgar and bodyguard.  I haven't based Calgar yet but will probably opt for a 40mm tech base same as the others.  I rarely game so it shouldn't be a problem that I won't have based him on the 50mm base that the model came with.


Courtesy of the Conquest sub, a £7.99 Librarian.  Beats £22.50.  I'm looking forward to picking up the Apothecary and Chaplains as the part works continues.


A special event Captain along with the Dark Imperium Gravis armour version.




Four Lieutenants, two from Dark Imperium plus the Conquest Lt Calsius character and a store event version.


One of the two Reiver squads.  This one has been built using the bolt carbine bits picked up from eBay.







At present I have my Intercessors collected together as six squads of five.  Again, they are easy build with bought bits to add variety.










No comments:

Post a Comment