Sunday 28 July 2019

Fiddly Models + Clumsy Fingers = Bonding Moment

As mentioned previously, I have clumsy hands so the bonding moment is my fingers...to each other...regularly.

First up, Flying Armoured Nuns.  Maybe they could be called Seraphim!


Top notch work by Anvil.  As these are not meant for GW games, the pistols are slightly removed from the GW design but I plan to stand these alongside GW's Battle Sisters as Sororitas from a different order, possibly using older marks of armour.  It works for Space Marines.






Sci Fi Gothic Nuns (Battle Sisters) armed with arquebus (Bolters).


Now this is designed as a Grenade Launcher but my oh my, couldn't it be a Heavy Bolter?






For those who may be interested, once these hit retail, the Nun parts are available in lots of styles.  I have gone primarily for the sci fi versions but older style Renaissance versions were also designed.

Later on, some of the characters and champions that have been produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment