Sunday 8 March 2020

Ventrillian Noble and Silver Templars Reinforcements

My inability to work on just one project continues!

As a left over from the Imperial Guard Apocalypse box I picked up for the Leman Russ tanks and Chimera was another Cadian Command Squad and Heavy Weapons Squad.  I was also able to buy the last two boxes of easy build Cadians from a local store.

Now the Ventrillians I already have worked on do not possess any Heavy weapons so by building three teams and using the other Cadian models to knock up a Sergeant, Plasma gunner, vox operator and a Guardsman, I can substitute these teams in the other squads to have a 35 strong platoon.



By using one set of kneelimg legs and using easy build Cadians for the other crew member, I have three kneeling legs left to build up some lascannon crews with the help of my bits box for tripods and gun shields.



I may even use more bits to build three mortar teams.

As for the Silver Templars, one Repulsor tank built from Conquest (bought via Forbidden Planet) with a second for the Ultramarines from the Conquest sub to follow.

Additionally, eBay gave me a £9.00 Dark Imperium Hellblaster squad. Time to look out for some Aggressors and Inceptors to join the Primaris Librarian that is also on the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment