Thursday 9 April 2020

Mustering The Order Of The Valourous Heart

Well, what an outburst of productivity that has been.

One new army from built but unpainted to painted in a week. Part of the credit for that must go to the Contrast paint that allows for some instant life to be brought to a predominantly black army.








I've just realised that I must go back and add some colour for the helmet lenses.





This is one of the two 5 Sister squads that I have built.  By giving this squad two meltaguns and the other two flamers, I can use them as a minimum size standard Sisters squad or use them as Dominion Sisters.






For the moment, I haven't gone for a stained glass effect for the Immolator blast shield.







The new Exorcist is definitely topping out on the ornamentation and bling.I'll likely still be finding bits to paint on this for the next year or so.





No time to dilly dally, next up is the whole Sisters army including some old stuff and Ultramarines.

No comments:

Post a Comment