Saturday 28 November 2020

Rampart Terrain Wolverine Tank

One of my previous posts detailed the various kits I picked up from the Rampart Terrain Kickstarter.

The main kit of interest is the Wolverine tank, actually a battle tank come APC, from the Starcide range.


The Wolverine is a hefty bit of kit and the parts are spread across five frames.


I found it to be a bit of a pain to put together.  Some elastic bands and patience to hold parts together during the build will be required especially if one wants to have a couple of these in the future.


As it stands, this will likely be the only one I ever have and, after the Mechanicus Grey undercoat, will be painted in a lovely Khorne Red to be an alternative Leman Russ to support my Blood Pact squads.

The Lord Solar has jumped in to provide some scale.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment