Friday 20 November 2020

Wargames Atlantic Part 1

If you're a regular follower of my blog, you'll know that I'm a fan of Wargames Atlantic and the products they are pushing out.

Their company brain storming sessions must be fun as their current ranges vary from Fantasy through various historical ranges and end up in sci fi territory.

As the new lockdown started, I went along to a local shop to provide some financial support and ended up with a box of WA's WWI Germans.

This box is the first of their WWI range and will be followed up with French (including Senegalese soldier heads).


One of the best things about WA kits is the variety of heads they include.  In the German box, there is a mixture of pickelhaubes, later war helmets (with and without gas masks) and caps.

My Germans will have the standard helmets so what could I do with 30 gas mask helmets?

How about kitbashing those heads with left over sci fi French Les Grognard bits?

Ta Da!!!

Some plastic Not-Death Korps Of Krieg.  Now with only 30 helmets, I may only got for two squads with a Command squad but I may also look at kitbashing up a Krieg Quartermaster as a side project.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment