Tuesday 5 January 2021

Lockdown? To The Pile Of Shame.

Following on from the PM's latest address, the OTHER big announcement was from Wargames Atlantic that the Grognards Heavy and Command figures would be arriving in the UK on 11 January.

Time to get into the pile of shame and work on the other 30 Les Grognards models that have only been basecoated.


Time to equip myself with some Dryad Bark, Dawnstone, Balthasar Gold and Khorne Red.

At the moment I have 55 Les Grognards built, leaving me with 11 models unbuilt from the original freebies and three boxes that I bought.  Ten have already been converted into a proxy Death Korps of Krieg squad.

The three boxes on the way will give me an extra 36 Les Grognards.  Some of those Heavy Weapons will be folded into the Infantry squads so some of the 55 already built will find themselves as loaders so I can maximise the contents of the boxes.

That should leave me with the capacity to create another ten Death Korps at least.  I may be off to some bits sellers to pick up some more WWI German gas mask heads.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment