Saturday 17 January 2015

New Kickstarter Heavy Weapons Have Arrived

It was with great delight that I arrived home for the weekend to open up the goodies from Curious Constructs' latest Kickstarter.

I am impressed with the quality of the castings.  Rob Angell (Col Gravis) and Zinge Industries have produced multiple castings with minimal flash.

Below is a static platform with the cannon.  Not all of the accessories are in place but it looks like all fit together well.  I bet the Royal Navy of old would have loved a six shooter cannon!


One of the tracked units.

Multiple rocket launcher bits.

The Flak Cannon.  I do love this creation.

The new resin crew  pieces.

The top hat head in the photo above belongs to this body, the creative inventor himself, Albanus Zinge.  Might have to find a characterful pith helmet head for this fellow to be the Battery Commander, not sure yet.

 
More to follow as the construction gathers pace.

4 comments:

  1. OOHHHH! Jealous! Mine must still be on there way. :(
    Looking very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very cool - would love to see more angles of the track unit and the Flakk gun if you feel like doing another/updated post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo jealous I was so broke during these kickstarters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, I've added another post with some WiP shots.

    ReplyDelete