Sunday 27 August 2017

Praetorians on Parade Part 1

As we come to the end of an absolutely fragrant holiday period, we have are having a final lazy day of doing 'not very much'.

As a consequence I decided what better time for an army review.  Grabbing hold of my 3 mdf boards, I extended the dining table and laid out the boards with my Deep Cut Studios mat on top.

Fortunately, and unlike my fellow blogger Zzzzzz, this one man job only takes 3 hours.

I'll post up some more zoomed in shots over the next couple of days but as a heads up, there are 485 painted GW Praetorian Imperial Guard on the table along with figures from Curious Constructs and Victoria's Miniatures.

Missing in Action, purely due to space constraints, are my Boys in Blue AKA the Mordian Iron Guard.



Compare now with six years ago....









3 comments:

  1. Seeing all these armies played out is making me jealous. If I played out mine, it would either be a sea of Grey or tiny!

    And who are they green guys next to the heavy weapons teams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevenage, thanks for the comments. The squads next to the heavy weapons are khaki painted Praetorians. They are waiting for the Tunnelers from a Nantwich Kickstarter to use as Chimera counts-as.

      Delete
  2. Oh that is quite exciting, stirring even. I'm lookin' forward to the team shots. And your ORBAT for the team....

    ReplyDelete